Central Valley Glass was founded in 1980 by Les Riel and Ward Jackson with the goal of becoming the premier full-service glass and window shop in the Yakima Valley. From humble beginnings, the company started in a single car garage on S. 9th Ave. In 1982, the company moved to its second location on the 1900 block of Fruitvale Blvd. Over the next eight years, Central Valley Glass experienced rapid growth and in 1990 our current building located at 30 W. Mead Ave. was constructed. In November of 2019 Ward Jackson decided to retire and Les became the sole owner of the company.
In May of 2022 Central Valley Glass was purchased by Tim Reed and Jamon Rivera. As transplants to Yakima, both Tim and Jamon were looking for an opportunity to keep their families in the Valley and to work for themselves. Through a mutual friend, they were made aware that Les was looking to sell the business and retire. Upon evaluating the opportunity, Tim and Jamon were impressed with the reputation that Central Valley Glass had in the community, the family environment that had been created, and the great staff. Ultimately they decided to make this business their career.