Residential Window and Glass Services for Your Home
Did you know you really can buy happiness?
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) conducted multiple surveys of consumers that completed remodeling projects, industry experts, and Realtors to calculate a 'Joy Score' for home improvement projects based on the happiness homeowners reported with their renovations.
- New Windows received a Joy Score of 9.6
- Bathroom Renovations received a Joy Score of 9.6
- Shower Enclosures
- Sky Lights
- Glass Tabletop and Desk Protectors
Did you know there are many different window options to choose from?
Depending on the look you are trying to achieve, price point, and environmental factors we have options that will work for you. All of our windows help to reduce energy costs by keeping heat out in the summer and cold out in the winter.
Although wood windows tend to be on the higher end of the price range, they have many benefits. Wood windows give:
- a unique, high end look to your home.
- better insulation than other types of window materials.
- are more durable than composite or vinyl windows.
- Wood is a renewable resource, making it a good choice for the environmentally conscious.
Composite windows provide the best of both worlds, combining
the durability of wood windows with the low-maintenance of vinyl windows.
Other benefits that composite windows provide are:
- typically less expensive than wood windows.
- fully recyclable.
- environmentally friendly.
- energy efficient.
- are low maintenance.
- cost efficient over their lifetime.
- stylish and enhance the value of your home.
- a real wood look to your home.
Vinyl windows are an excellent option whether you are updating
your existing home or building a new one. They have lower energy costs.
Glass shower doors and enclosures are a stylish way to enclose your bath or shower and provide a number of benefits over alternative options:
i. Give the illusion of a larger bathroom space
ii. Improved safety by retaining water inside your bath or shower
iii. Easy to Clean
iv. Long Lasting
v. Increases the value/salability of your home
vi. Customizable to Your Size and Design Needs
i. LaCantina Doors
ii. Patio Doors
iii. French Doors
iv. Moving Glass Walls
v. Interior Doors
vi. Entry Doors
vii. Pet Doors
Windows tend to get all the attention, but screens are an important, but often
overlooked, addition to your home. Let the experts at Central Valley Glass update your existing window, door, or patio screens or install new ones on your home.
Why Are Screens Important?
1. Allow You to Enjoy the Outside Air while Remaining Indoors
2. Keep Bugs Out
3. Keep Animals Out
4. Offer Curb Appeal
5. Act as a Dirt Splash
6. Act as an Insulator
7. Deflect Water
8. Reduce Sun Damage (Solar Screen Options)
i. Phantom Screens
ii. Motorized Screens
iii. New Screens
iv. Re-screening Services
v. Storm/Screen Doors
vi. Pet Resistant Screens